As described in Palm Colony’s Governing Documents, all leases or rentals of units must be in writing
and approved in advance by Palm Colony or its designated representative. A unit owner may lease or rent only his/her entire unit.
Guidance to owners .
- Our association manager, Alliant Property Management, must be notified in writing at least 15 days prior to the starting date of a proposed lease.
- The minimum lease term is 30 days or 1 calendar month, whichever is greater.
- In no event may a unit be leased more than 3 times in any year.
- No pets are permitted in leased units.
- Only furnished units may be leased.
- Unit Owner must complete two (2) forms with fees and within certain timeframes:
-Palm Colony "Notice of Lease Application" and submit a copy of a signed lease agreement and appropriate fee. Fifteen days before start of rental date.
-Pelican Landing "Tenant Access Authorization" form and submit a copy of a signed lease agreement, a copy of Palm Colony's Notice of Lease Application and appropriate fee. Two weeks before start of rental date.
Palm Colony: $25 application fee payable to Palm Colony at Pelican Landing; $75 processing fee payable to Alliant Property Management
Pelican Landing: $75 fee payable to PLCA
- Questions? If you have questions related to the leasing or rental of your unit, please contact:
Palm Colony Community Association Manager,
Alliant Property Management.
Phone during regular business hours: 239-454-1101.
Required information. Information and forms related to the leasing of a unit in Palm Colony may be accessed directly below by clicking on the necessary documents for Palm Colony and Pelican Landing.